Ideal for the family home, more prone to spillages and stains, click vinyl flooring is an easy to clean option. With a simple soft bristle brush or light vacuum, small particles can be lifted from the surface and then quickly followed with a mop.
But, other than a regular cleaning schedule, what other precautions should you be taking to ensure the longevity of your flooring?
- Prevent scratches by cover all furniture legs with protector pads and avoid dragging across the flooring surface. We also recommend that pets’ nails are kept trimmed
- Never soak the floor! Our flooring ranges are water resistant but over time, excess water could be stored underneath the planks or tiles and could lead to damage
- Avoid using aggressive cleaning agents, steam cleaners or wax on your click vinyl. All of these can dull the appearance of your selected décor and in some cases can cause the floor to become a slip hazard
- Place doormats at all entrances to your home to trap dirt and moisture. Large doormats at main entrances will significantly reduce dirt from outside being spread around your home
- Shutting blinds or curtains in extreme sunlight can help to slow or prevent discolouring of your flooring
We hope this has served well as a quick guide to click vinyl maintenance. For any further guidance of click vinyl care, please contact a member of our sales team by emailing email@example.com